1. For your safety, wearing a face mask in public areas is required. Guests must observe proper physical distancing and practice regular handwashing or use of alcohol.
2. In compliance with the government Covid-19 safety guidelines, we are limiting the number of room occupants. Below is the maximum number of guests per room.
3. Parties are strictly prohibited in your suites. Any damage/s to the room or equipment will be charged accordingly. Non-compliance will be imposed a penalty of PHP10,000.00.
4. Parking inclusion: 1 complimentary space per room. Subject to availability due to limited hotel parking allocation. Valet service is temporarily unavailable. Corresponding fees will apply to the 2nd and succeeding vehicles.
5. The in-room safety deposit box is provided free of charge for your valuable items. The hotel is not liable for lost items.
6. The Aura Club Fitness Center operates at a capacity. A slot reservation is required and can be made upon check-in.
7. Smoking and using an e-cigarette are strictly prohibited in the hotel except in the designated smoking area. A penalty of PHP 10,000 per night will be charged to the guest.
8. Guests are required to dress appropriately when dining at The Nostalgia Lounge and Bar and The Roof. Sando, undershirts, sports bra, swimwear, bathrobe, sleepwear, bedroom slippers, beach sandals, and rubber/jelly flip-flops are not allowed.
9. The hotel does not accept any illegal or illicit behavior which is both unlawful or impacts the safety of guests and staff as well as the reputation of our business. Such behavior will be reported to authorities. The hotel has the right to request the guest or their party to vacate the property.
10. The Hotel Management reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
We stayed here overnight because we were able to get an executive suite room at a good price. Since it is a suite room, it really is very spacious. Although the small appliances in the kitchenette...
Visit to The Roof area (Level 43) is a must. You can access this area even after 11PM. The pool is very relaxing and heated. Very nice ambience. Food at the breakfast buffet is fine. Slight issue on...
Great location, really pleasant and clean rooms, but the thing that makes this such a good place to stay are the staff. Specially Leneth, she was incredibly helpful and generous with her time and...
Hotel staff are very accommodating, Mr Emer and Joven are always available in the function hall and are vey helpful with requests, even regrets are conveyed courteously, and so are the coordinators...
an overnight stay at Joy Nostalg, location wise - no question, ambiance is perfect, service is excellent, staff are accommodating, facilities are good, i love so much the room i have book. If given...
Based on 824 user reviewsRead 824 reviews