1. For your safety, wearing a face mask in public areas is required. Guests must observe proper physical distancing and practice regular handwashing or use of alcohol.
2. In compliance with the government Covid-19 safety guidelines, we are limiting the number of room occupants. Below is the maximum number of guests per room.
3. Parties are strictly prohibited in your suites. Any damage/s to the room or equipment will be charged accordingly. Non-compliance will be imposed a penalty of PHP10,000.00.
4. Parking inclusion: 1 complimentary space per room. Subject to availability due to limited hotel parking allocation. Valet service is temporarily unavailable. Corresponding fees will apply to the 2nd and succeeding vehicles.
5. The in-room safety deposit box is provided free of charge for your valuable items. The hotel is not liable for lost items.
6. The Aura Club Fitness Center operates at a capacity. A slot reservation is required and can be made upon check-in.
7. Smoking and using an e-cigarette are strictly prohibited in the hotel except in the designated smoking area. A penalty of PHP 10,000 per night will be charged to the guest.
8. Guests are required to dress appropriately when dining at The Nostalgia Lounge and Bar and The Roof. Sando, undershirts, sports bra, swimwear, bathrobe, sleepwear, bedroom slippers, beach sandals, and rubber/jelly flip-flops are not allowed.
9. The hotel does not accept any illegal or illicit behavior which is both unlawful or impacts the safety of guests and staff as well as the reputation of our business. Such behavior will be reported to authorities. The hotel has the right to request the guest or their party to vacate the property.
10. The Hotel Management reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
The room itself (one bedroom executive) was solid, clean and very big. The one issue is the super loud and bright construction site. From the side of the hotel I was located on all rooms face the...
Food is sumptuous staff and crew is very helpful ang accommodating. The ambiance of room is very helpful since i was there for 6 days for a seminar. The fitness area is clean and the staff assigned...
The hotel room is spacious and clean. The food is delicious with salad and greens every meal. The hotel staff is very accomodating and friendly . The hotel is walking dance to 2 malls about 3-5...
They have spacious rooms, and nearly complete cooking utensils. Oh God, I wanna spend some 5 nights straight in their hotel. One bedroom executive has so many furniture. It is also right in the...
Based on 842 user reviewsRead 842 reviews