1. For your safety, wearing a face mask in public areas is required. Guests must observe proper physical distancing and practice regular handwashing or use of alcohol.
2. In compliance with the government Covid-19 safety guidelines, we are limiting the number of room occupants. Below is the maximum number of guests per room.
3. Parties are strictly prohibited in your suites. Any damage/s to the room or equipment will be charged accordingly. Non-compliance will be imposed a penalty of PHP10,000.00.
4. Parking inclusion: 1 complimentary space per room. Subject to availability due to limited hotel parking allocation. Valet service is temporarily unavailable. Corresponding fees will apply to the 2nd and succeeding vehicles.
5. The in-room safety deposit box is provided free of charge for your valuable items. The hotel is not liable for lost items.
6. The Aura Club Fitness Center operates at a capacity. A slot reservation is required and can be made upon check-in.
7. Smoking and using an e-cigarette are strictly prohibited in the hotel except in the designated smoking area. A penalty of PHP 10,000 per night will be charged to the guest.
8. Guests are required to dress appropriately when dining at The Nostalgia Lounge and Bar and The Roof. Sando, undershirts, sports bra, swimwear, bathrobe, sleepwear, bedroom slippers, beach sandals, and rubber/jelly flip-flops are not allowed.
9. The hotel does not accept any illegal or illicit behavior which is both unlawful or impacts the safety of guests and staff as well as the reputation of our business. Such behavior will be reported to authorities. The hotel has the right to request the guest or their party to vacate the property.
10. The Hotel Management reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Booked one of the two bedroom suites which has kitchen facilities so we could cook for part of the stay. The check in was a little busy but handled well and the staff courteous and efficicient. Covid...
Wow. Great staff, great service, lovely hotel. The service here is wonderful, and the hotel has a really warm, friendly atmosphere. Great food, too! The breakfast buffet is really excellent, with all...
Always a great experience to stay @ Joy Nostalg, friendly & accomodating staff, clean & spacious rooms even the kitchen with dishwashing machine & even the laundry machine is very nice (just haven’t...
The front desk officer who handled both my check-in and check-out was very helpful, always wearing a smile. I tend to ask a lot of questions and Lineth was very accommodating and entertained all my...
Based on 850 user reviewsRead 850 reviews
Stay in touch and connected to all the news and happenings.